Organise and streamline visitor management in your facility using Queueme’s Take-a-number System. Designed with a user-friendly interface and advanced technology, this system will help you manage large crowds with ease and minimal manual interference. The token system will be perfect for banks, health care facilities, vehicle service stations and other places where customers need to wait to avail the services. It can also be used in a beauty salon where the system can be integrated with our salon scheduling software for easier booking and visitor management.
What are the features of Queueme’s Take-a-number System?
Our system is designed with advanced features that will enhance your visitor experience. You can configure and customize the entry form, service menu, flow, multiple queue stages as well as the actions on every stage according to the specific needs and requirements of your facility. You can also print the number or token using a POS supported printer (EPSON). The other features of the system are that it:
1) Works on mobile, tablet computer and desktop
2) Has visitor-facing mobile/tablet view allows for self-check-in
3) Enables queue tracking on mobile and also sends reminders via mail, call or text messages
4) Calculates the approximate ETA based on historical trends
5) Offers roles-based access control
6) Central/organizational view allows real-time monitoring from multiple locations
7) Displays on TV browser or chrome display
8) Features in-built calendar/scheduler for booking appointments
9) Cloud-based system is affordable in the long run and enables anytime anywhere access
10) Downloadable historical data in CSV format for data analysis
11) Automatic reports delivered to multiple email ids
12) The in-built scheduler integrates appointment booking with employee scheduling, thus ensuring optimum employee productivity and best customer experience
How your business can benefit from the data obtained from the Take-a-number system?
The system not only allows visitor management but also provides valuable data that you can use to gain insights and improve customer experience.
Applications that can be integrated with Queueme’s Take-a-number System
The system has APIs for custom integration. The applicable integrations are:
1) Email: mail chimp integration
2) Payment integration with Stripe, PayPal, Square
3) CRM integration with Pipedrive, Salesforce, HubSpot
4) Integration with intercom
5) Zapier zap available for integration with 1500+ applications and extend workflows
Queueme will provide software on subscription, but you will need to set up a television and get a printer. We will provide all the required assistance for installation. Contact us for more details.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is take a number system?
It is a system that prints out a token with a queue number.
2. How much does Queueme take a number system cost and how do I make a purchase?
The cost of installing the take-a-number system depends on the number of devices and other factors. Contact us for a personalized quote.
3. How will using a take-a-number system benefit my business?
First, it will help in more efficient queue management, which will improve your customer relationships. Also, the system allows for self-check-in and appointment bookings. These features will enable customers to make prior appointments and plan their schedule based on the ETA. You can download historical data and analyze the data to gain insights on customer behavior, patterns and trends. It can help you provide better customer service and user experience.
4. Will you train my team?
Yes, our experts can help train your team to use the take-a-number system.
5. Is my data secure?
All accounts are password protected. The data can be accessed only by authenticated users when the login using their credentials.We also employ best practices to make our platform robust to malacious attacks.
The essential features of appointment booking software are discussed in an earlier blog post. This blog post talks about the features that can take the software one level up in terms of feature richness.
Continue reading >>
Are you thinking about improving the security of your gated apartment complex? Go for the Visitor Management System to make your premises more secured.
Continue reading >>
Choosing the right queue management software is crucial for ensuring that companies can serve customers effectively. A queue management solution helps connect customers to the services
Continue reading >>